Our little darling is turning into quite the character! She seriously cracks us up daily with her crazy antics...for instance.... today I went in to C's room to get her from her morning nap and this is what I found. Her cousin Madi let C borrow her old Dora tent and Charly somehow figured out how to pull it into her crib! She was so proud of herself but obviously ready to get up!

Instance #2 : Yesterday Charly came running into the kitchen with her Easter basket on her head like a bell hop. She was so pleased with herself that she kept it on running around in circles for about 10 minutes. Nut.

So we got some amazing corn from a truck on the side of the road. This is Charly's first experience eating corn on the cob all by herself. As you can see she is enjoying it. I love it that our little girl loves her veggies! She also ate a plate of baked squash...nice!



Happy July 4th everyone! I know...it's a little late but our angel looked SO sweet and grown up in her sweet little dress. Thanks to all who have served our blessed country.



Kim, my sis-in-law's Mom, gave Charly her first haircut and she did so well!!

Chris got a jeep a few months ago and on a beautiful afternoon we took the top off. We took Charly for a ride and she loved it!!! She walks to the jeep every time we go to the garage to get in the car to leave!
3 comments:
Pretty sure she comes by her nuttiness honest...you were the one sticking pencils up your nose until...oh wait, I think you still do. ;o) Love her haircut, can't wait to see you!!!
She's so cute! My favorite thing about her is the way she runs...up, down, up, down...I love it. Can't wait to see you!!
Oh how I love this girl!
Post a Comment