Well folks, first I have to thank all our wonderful family and friends for all your love and support in our journey. On August 21 at 8 pm Chris went through the temple for the first time. Our Bishop was Chris's escort and they had an enjoyable time. We all went through the 8pm session together and met everyone in the Celestial room. What a wonderful experience to be in that beautiful room with my husband! It was great and Chris really enjoyed the whole experience.
On Saturday August 22 at 1pm Chris and I had the most amazing thing happen for our little family. We were sealed as husband and wife for time and all eternity. Words can not describe my joy in seeing my wonderful husband across the altar in the Temple of the Lord, knowing that as we stay true to our covenants to the Lord and true to each other we will be together forever! Shortly thereafter Charly Brooke was brought into the room in her sweet little white dress and she and our future children were sealed to us, to be with us in our family forever. What a joy! Our children are now ours and will be in the next life as well. What an amazing promise...as a parent the comfort of knowing that my children are mine even, Heaven forbid, in death is such an awesome blessing. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for us that enables us to partake of these amazing blessings. My heart is full.
When we walked out of the temple Charly saw Hannah and this was her reaction!
Charly Brooke on coming out of the temple
The Boys - Ben, Jim, Chris, Scott, & Brad
My family that was able to be there. We love you all and we missed everyone else! Truthfully...I don't think the Lovett clan will fit in the big sealing room at the Lubbock Temple anymore..isn't that great!!!
My whole family! We are missing the 3 other grandbabies...at the sitter's.
My Eternal Family
Mommy with her sweet girl.....how I love her!
11 comments:
That is so awesome I am really happy for you guys
it is so amazing, isn't it? congrats! i am happy for your family!
YIPPIE!!!! That is awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. And not only that but you actually blogged. You really blogged, I'm so proud of you!
Amen, sister! Congratulations. Charly is so stinking cute--how do you even stand it? She's the most animated, smiley kid ever!
I'm so happy for your family!!! I agree with Torrie, Charly is too cute and I LOVE her name!
I am so happy for you! That is truly a wonderful blessing! I love knowing that families can be together forever. It really makes my heart so happy!!!
Congrats Heath family! I wish we could have been there.
Yeah Sarah! What a beautiful family and time! I'm so happy for you.
I am so excited for you!!! What a wonderful experience for your family, congrats Sarah.
You are right - there really isn't anything more special than being sealed to your family! I'm so excited for your little family!
Congrats Sarah! So excited for you guys. loved the update. You have a cute little family.
Post a Comment