Sunday, June 28, 2009

AGAIN!!! Can you believe it!

So in April Charly and I went to Dallas, Irving to be exact, to spend some time with Katie and Eliott, and Baby Max. We had so much fun! E and C are still learning to play and share with others and that was truly entertaining to watch them! We went to the Dallas Arboretum and had a wonderful day there. The kids got their faces painted and played their little hearts out.

We were trying to do a cutesy little "look at that" picture...didn't really turn out the way we wanted....ah well.

1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish
!

We had to stop and smell the flowers... Charly has a great grimace when she smells things!

The kids eating their bananas...stuffing their sweet little faces more like!

3 comments:

beks27 said...

Look at you! Two in two weeks! I love it.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

They are so cute and I love Charly's hair:) It is darling.

Chit Chatt said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! I seriously can't believe Charly is so grown up! She is adorable! Yes, let's please be friends again!