Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So maybe I've been putting this off???

Well folks...it's been a measly 9 months since I've posted anything so here ya go! Charly is 16 months old now, running everywhere and the biggest ham there ever was! She's a blast! We bought a house in December and have loved being home owners! (apparently i also love exclamation points!!) You can see parts of the house in the back grounds of a few pictures. When we finally get more pics on the walls and things how we want them I'll put some real ones up.

"How DARE you!!!"

Pope Charly the Diaper Baby!

Giving Popi Heath kisses!

Charly and Mimi Heath behind their house in Marcola Oregon

Walking with Mimi

Charly and I went up to see Chris's parents for 5 days 2 weeks ago. We had a fantastic time and got to spend some quality time with Mimi and Popi!


Charly had her first busted nose a few weeks ago. I tried to take some pics of it...it bled and bruised up really nice. Poor baby!!


Random 2 weeks ago. C likes to mess with her hairs while she's eating, thus getting food all over it! And it's so wispy that it's always funny!



This is at my sis-in-law's sisters wedding...she actually let me do her hair and she didn't pull it out for like 3 hours! Anyone have any ideas on how to get her to leave her hair alone??


This is Easter Sunday 2009. She got pretty into the egg hunting...as you can see in the top picture!

The following video is Charly wearing her bucket on her head. It's the funniest thing ever...especially when she walks into the wall. I hope to catch some of that soon. And sorry it's sideways..I'm dum.

9 comments:

Marylynn said...

I loved the update!! Charly is so cute.

Angela S said...

Mercy, I'm totally impressed with your catching up. Not just a line or two but TONS of pictures. Oh, I love it. She's turning into such a big girl!

beks27 said...

It is about time.Snap. I love you and your baby! and your husband, like a brother of course. I love Little Missy's sass. So cute!

LaNell Brown said...

I am so glad you updated and I hope you do it more regularly.

Torrie said...

Geez Louise--welcome back finally (9 months, seriously?!). Cute pics of your cute baby. I'm glad to see you still exist. ;)

Megan Gunyan said...

Charlie is like a little version of you. It's so cute. I'm happy not to see my name at the beginning of your blog anymore. :) Keep updating, since these are the only pics I get to see of your family! Hey, we'll be in town next week...let's hang out!

Christina Updike said...

I just can't believe how big she is getting! CUTIE!!! We can't wait to see you in a week or two! We were sad that we missed seeing you when we stopped in Texas a while back!

spaceyhawks said...

what a cutie pie!!! I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures!Looks like you had fun in Oregon!

Blogger said...

Register on EverydayFamily now and you will get stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and weekly coupon alerts as well as a wide range of free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines and much more.

All New Members are Enrolled to Win Free Diapers for a Whole Year!