Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random pics of our Sweet Girl!

So...this post is for Megan. Yes, that's right. You wanted pics and stuff? Here ya go!!!

These are random pics of Charly Brooke. She's just over 7 months old and is a little doll! She's sitting up, rolling all over the place but not crawling yet. Not sure why but whatever...she'll get there right??? Life is good for us right now. Chris is still with Discount Tire and seems to enjoy it...though it makes him tired. Ha...."tire-d" ...I'm so funny....
Charly had just woken up and was chillin' with Daddy....she loves him!!! (6 months)


So I went in to check on Charly during her nap a few weeks ago. She'd fallen asleep with her arm wrapped through her crib with her head pressed into it. She's a little wierdo! She wiggles all over the crib and I feel bad when she does stuff like this...or wiggling up into the corner and not being able to get back out. Silly girl!!


Chris and I at an Amarillo Dillas baseball game. One of the few nights we've been out without Charly. We had a great time with Jeremiah and Amber, Chris's brother and his wife.
Sweet girl! In Glorietta New Mexico at the Lorraine and Ivan Crockett family reunion. She was playin with her Mimi's scarf. (August- 6 1/2 months old)

She was being a little sassy for this one!!! (not sure where she gets the sass!)

We went to Albuquerque New Mexico the weekend of Aug 15th to take my in-laws to the airport. We made a weekend of it and ya know what??? Albuquerque is a cool city! I had no idea. We went to Old Town and visited the shops and the 300 year old church by the town square. Very cool. We're going back in 2 weeks!



Another sleeping pic...she cuddles up with her pony. So sweet!



2 weeks ago we had some slightly chilly and rainy weather...she wasn't too impressed with the hood.



Aunt Bekah and Uncle Jim gave Charly a very sweet little dress that had this matching handkercheif thing. It was so stinkin' cute and fun to just play with, it was great to squish her little cheeks out. And I loved it with her overalls!!!


Our sweet bright eyed baby girl...she is SO fun! You can't see them very well but her shoes are little pink camo high-tops. heh

Ok, there are some new pics and updates, sorta, on our life!! We go to Albuquerque in 2 weeks for the company annual and it's our first weekend away from this pretty little lady. I'll let y'all know how that goes!

11 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

Wow, a whole post just for me. I'm so honored...words cannot describe the joy, the elation I felt when I read those words. Tears are in my eyes at this very moment, just thinking of all you do just for me. What a great friend you are... :)

And Charly is CUUUUUUTE! She looks just like my Sary! I love the ones with the bandanna thingy in her hair. She's adorable.

Torrie said...

What a cutie patootie. I've been waiting for more pics myself so thanks for harassing her Meg!

lex said...

Love the chief in the second pic. Makes her look like a chumb! I LOVE IT!

spaceyhawks said...

She has such gorgeous eyes. My favorite is the Sassy picture. ;-) She is just way too cute. Props for the camo hightops too.

Danielle said...

Eek! She's so cute!!

Angela S said...

Awe! She's so cute! And did you know until I looked at the blog tonight I'd not seen your husband before? Oh, and shoot girl, update.

Torrie said...

OK Capa, time to update the blog!!

katie said...

ok these pictures are cute and everything but i need to see more. more! more! more i tell you!

Chit Chatt said...

I miss you! When are you going to post again?

jana said...

I'm also thinking that it is time for a new post. where you at?

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot