So here's the deal...I guess this is a type of tag post. I wanna see what y'all remember!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
8 comments:
I remember being sooo grateful when you started coming to the stake singles ward so there would be more of us "older folk" there. I always loved your lessons too.
This must be a blog thing, another friend has this going on too. So, my memory is when I brought darby over and you did such a good job of trying to be nice even though you don't like puppies. I was going to say that I jumped ship from my FHE family to yours! Oh and all our chats...but I couldn't remember anything so I didn't know what to write! :)
Oh, do you remember the FHE when we played that Disney scene it...that was awesome! Well, because my team won really! :)
Hmmm. Which London memory would you like to remember? How about the one where I trespassed on international ground? Or how about the time when I was almost arrested for going through the security line backwards at the airport? Or the time when I almost killed us on the round-about on the way to church? Or the time I took the picture of the grass because it had a hidden gardener in the picture? Or how about the 600 pictures I took on the trip? Or maybe how I couldn't take a picture fast enough to catch when you were actually smiling? Or buying twin mood rings? Or perhaps waltzing all through London trying to find me a public restroom? Or, ah yes, the 49 bowls of chips and salsa I ate before boarding an 8 hour flight?
Ah, the memories...
Oh Sarah...so many memories. I think my favorite thing about you was that we could just laugh and laugh and laugh. We could be ourselves and nothing else mattered. One memory that I will always have of you is when we went to Chilis after trying on wedding dresses. We both finally decided to marry the men we loved...even though others may not have approved and we were SO happy. Still are. Good decisions. That and fly fishing, hanging out in Jolene's cabin, Park City hahahahaha how will we EVER forget Park City- we won't, and just every day having a great time together no matter where or what we were doing. Can't wait to play again.
Wow, my earliest memory was of you walking down the hallway with me at church on our way to Merry Miss....that's what it was called back in the day, right? You had red-rimmed glasses on and was asking me how I had broke my arm (the most embarrassing story in the world). Then, I just remember being best buddies from then on. My mind must have skipped all the awkward "are we friends" yet stages...or maybe we just didn't have any? Hmmm.... :)
hey girlie!! i'm so glad you found my blog! and now i'm even more glad i found yours!! your little girl is soooo cute!! she looks just like her mama, that's for sure!!
i remember your family coming to visit emily's - probably late 1980's - and we were all swimming up at the neighborhood pool. you didn't want to get your bangs wet, but then decided to join in on a cannonball contest with your boy cousins. such a random memory, huh? but a fuuny one, that's for dang sure.
Okay... I totally have so many memories of you! I thought you were the coolest companion. I remember laughing so hard and singing to the Corrs and having some pretty awesome spiritual experiences! You were so much fun!
tracting . . . you are the only sister that wasn't my companion that I got to do that with!
Post a Comment