Thursday, July 10, 2008

WE LOVE BABY FOOD!!

WOW!! Our Charly girl was definitely ready for the baby foods. We started out with Sweet Potatoes and she didn't even make a face...a mess....but no face, just sucked it down!! We visited her Mimi & Papa Heath for the first time and since they've missed the the 1st 5 months of her life we decided to let Mimi introduce her first foods. It was a pretty cool thing. My folks and youngest 2 siblings went with us for a visit for a few days so both sets of grandparents were present. Looks like she loves food as much as her mama...oh dear! We stripped her down to her diaper so her cute outfit wouldn't get ruined. I know it means she's getting bigger but it's so fun giving her food! We've almost gone through the vegtables and will start on fruit next. Bananas I think....She is so much fun!!!




6 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

She is so adorable, way to cute!

Torrie said...

She is so cute!! Progressing up the food chain will make your life easier. I'm glad she is doing so good with her veggies.
Glad to see you're still alive. I was worried you dropped of the face of the earth since you didn't blog for A WHOLE MONTH! Tsk. Tsk. You have to share more pictures of Charly!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you posted again, and with PICS:) She is SO cute and I just wanna hold her so bad. so cute. I do hope you come out here, and there definitely needs to be more pics posted, like 100 more in the next week. Please? And yes, I am prego...due January 12th. Pretty sweet, that will be our 2 year anniversary:)

dani said...

hey sarah, this is steve's wife... you have a BEAUTIFUL family! :)

Erin said...

So cute! Every new milestone is really neat. Watch out before you know it she'll be 7 (my babies age)! Time flies so fast. I'm glad to see you joined the blogging world again.

Blogger said...

Register with EverydayFamily now and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and weekly coupon alerts as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines & much more.

All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Year!