She has so much personality for such a little girl! She's a blast! We also attempted to have pics of Charly's cousin Eliott taken with her. Well...Baby E likes to "play" with Baby Charly...buy attempting to poke out her eyes!
So....I wanted to get pics of my pretty little girl on here so the world can see her! We found a great place to get her 3 month pics taken. Portrait Innovations...if you can find one where you are it's great!
YAY SARAH! I am so glad you got a blog, and she is SO freakin cute. I love her little outfit. And the cousin pic. heehee. I love it:) I can't wait to see what else is going on!
Sary! I'm so glad you have a blog! She is so adorable! If you can even believe it, Mark and I have a blog too. Well, it's pretty much just my blog, but Mark is proud of it. I fully plan on posting pics of our little girl once she comes, but until then, it's just me talking a lot about nothing. Check it out! http://chitchatt.blogspot.com
Yay! Welcome to the blog world. Charly is so cute! She looks like a petite little thing, especially next to Eliott. Your parents must be in grandparent heaven.
Very cute pictures. We are exciting to see you guys at the reunion. Just so you know Brian and I have a blog to. Check it out if you want. http://updikeupdate.blogspot.com/
Hey Sarah, I saw your link on Katie's blog. Those are such cute pictures! Keep posting, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. I think blogs were invented to show off your babies! Just look at mine for proof.
10 comments:
YAY SARAH! I am so glad you got a blog, and she is SO freakin cute. I love her little outfit. And the cousin pic. heehee. I love it:) I can't wait to see what else is going on!
Sary! I'm so glad you have a blog! She is so adorable! If you can even believe it, Mark and I have a blog too. Well, it's pretty much just my blog, but Mark is proud of it. I fully plan on posting pics of our little girl once she comes, but until then, it's just me talking a lot about nothing. Check it out! http://chitchatt.blogspot.com
Gosh, they don't get cuter than that! She is absolutely adorable. We are so excited to see you all in a few weeks!
She's so darn cute, I miss her! FYI E bites kneecaps as well, just so you know...Ben is such a proud uncle. ;o)
Cute kid!!
Thats awesome, welcome to the blogosphere.
Yay! Welcome to the blog world. Charly is so cute! She looks like a petite little thing, especially next to Eliott. Your parents must be in grandparent heaven.
Very cute pictures. We are exciting to see you guys at the reunion. Just so you know Brian and I have a blog to. Check it out if you want.
http://updikeupdate.blogspot.com/
Hey Sarah, I saw your link on Katie's blog. Those are such cute pictures! Keep posting, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. I think blogs were invented to show off your babies! Just look at mine for proof.
We LOVE Portrait Innovations. That's where we get all the kids' pictures done.
Charly is ADORABLE!
Oh those two kids are way too cute. I want to see them so badly. Miss you!!
Post a Comment