Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm Baaaa-aaack!

It's true.  It's now been 2 flippin' years since my last post.  You could say ALOT has happened.  I'm not even gonna attempt to re-hash it in order.  For now, here's the update.  Had a baby boy, Ethan Lewis Heath July 22, 2011.  Had a fantastic delivery and recovery!  I LOVE birthing babies...but I hate being pregnant.  Weird!  So...following is some random pics from the last few years.  We've had a great time!

(And pardon the weird placement...i'm still a novice at Blogger!)


My Sweet Baby Boy...2 days old...on July 24, 2011

We played a LOT of t-ball...and for some reason Charly really likes to wear her food on her head



              Had a wonderful drive to Oregon and a lovely 2 week stay.  We love the coast!  Had an interesting drive up...will have to detail it later!






Lew let Charly drive "Popi's tractor".  She was in 7th heaven!
Ethan was 11 months -last summer





In December of last year, 2012, my sweet-heart graduated Nursing School as an RN. I am SO proud of my love.





Miah and Bryan at the Pinning Ceremony


Graduation from Amarillo College with his ADN, Assoc Degree Nursing!


And last but not least.., just wanted to brag on my beautiful children!
These were taken this Easter.  








2 comments:

beks27 said...

Huzzah!! I love it and can't stop looking at your pictures. I miss my beautiful sister and her beautiful family. How this for positive reinforcement to keep it up?!?!

katie said...

About time!!!!! :) DItto what Beks said.