Hey everyone...I'm updating this dumb thing!!! I know...after a year it's about flippin' time! I'll have a lot more to say later but right now 2 great things.
1) I am having a little boy July 27th-ish!!!! We tried for 2 freakin' years and something finally took! Charly is overjoyed to have a brother. She has named him Spiderman but is ok with what his given name will probably be...Ethan Lewis.
2) Charly is 3 and is AWESOME!!! following are some pics from about 6 months ago (in her monkey jammies and at the end) and some from today playing with the computer camera. ENJOY!!!





8 comments:
You deserve a comment! Thanks for posting!!!!
I don't wanna be the one to say, "It's about time..." but, IT'S ABOUT TIME!! I'm so glad to see a new post. Can't wait for more! Love you seester!
No freaking way. I think I'm actually going to post today too. Congratulations.
I can't believe how grown up your little girl is! Just as beautiful as her mama! And I am thrilled for this little boy of yours to get here!!
YAY!!!! Nice update. I am so happy that you did. I missed your cute faces. I heart Charly. I want to look into coming out when you have baby- good idea? bad idea? let me know :)
Too cute! Charly's hair is getting so long. Let's get together for our birthdays and go to lunch with our girls! We'll be in touch. :)
finally....:) you know i love you. super cute pictures. you need to put pictures of her new room! love you! :)
What??! A new room for Charly?? I want to see pictures!! Ahhh, it was so fun to see you and your cuties faces. It's not fair how much we miss you and your family. *sigh* I want to see some baby-belly pics. Bel-ly pic-tures, bel-ly pic-tures... (think of me chanting) Give your sweet Charly a hug from me and Ell-bell---ohhh, why not make it a family hug from all of us. :)
Post a Comment